Sometimes there are questions about videos, movies, documentaries, etc. (I'll add a small sample below.)
Would it be useful to have a separate tag for this topic? This could possibly help when searching for such questions.
Or would such tag be too specific to be actually useful?
Some of those questions are tagged online-resources. This tag is a good fit at least in some cases. But not every video is automatically online.
I will add also link to a similar discussion on Mathematics Meta: Tag for (videos)? (Of course, I am fully aware that these are two completely separate sites and tagging systems on the two sites are different.)
Here are examples of some questions about this topic - I have tried to choose some of highly voted question and some of relatively recent questions. (Basically the fact that I wasn't sure what would be good choice of tags of a recent question about videos from ICM 2018 was the reason that I've posted this question.)
- Best online mathematics videos?
- Video lectures of mathematics courses available online for free
- (Preferably rare) Audio/Video recordings of famous mathematicians?
- Video lectures for Algebraic Geometry
- Interesting mathematical documentaries
- Online high quality colloquium talks
- Are there any organized websites for seminar/conference videos?
- ICM 2018 lecture videos