my question was off toped https://mathoverflow.net/questions/298576/eiπ-1-1iπ?noredirect=1#comment742859_298576
Now I clearly see no reason for this. Just like for having two distinct websites for this purpose.
- It is not intuitive to feel that mathoverflow and math.stackexchane have different goal.
- If possible, we should not read any rules to use a website
- No reason for creating an extra entity website.
- Add new tags if you want to distinct by goal.
- Researcher mathematicians may find useful information on general abstract theory more often which may not even appear on mathoverflow.net
Thats things that seems obvious for me as for many-year user of stackoverflow.com. It is obvious such question will appear on constant basis according to 1,2,3. This mean need of an unnacessary moderation distractions. Also this always lead to acceptance positive dynamics in future anyway.
On the other hand, math.stackexchange accepts research questions as well which makes mathoverflow with all its nice design totally unnecessary, as for me.
So why it created, isn't better for these websites to use single database right away and not flood productive people with totally unnecessary amount of distractions and time leakage?
What's the reason of such an unobviousities?