mathematics and death
not cheerful not sad
guide me through the land
pat me on my head
in my one man nation
i follow them
to my destination
polynomials over finite Galois field
spread so evenly across their finite affine space
i wish for a network of friends
to count on
Top Network Posts
- 19If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 16Division of Factorials
- 14A question in general topology
- 13Can you write $\mathbb R^2$ as a disjoint union of two totally disconnected sets?
- 12An interaction between prime numbers
- 12Anything special (historical?) about surface $x\cdot y\cdot z\ +\ x+y+z=0$?
- 11Do operations generate well-ordered sets only?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (18)
35 Discreet editing Nov 1 '14
7 Uncomfortable variability of MO reputation Feb 3 '14
7 How to write a good MathOverflow question? Aug 30 '14
6 How to write a good MathOverflow question? Aug 30 '14
6 Should meta be Q&A? Nov 23 '14
5 A blue message, which vanishes Apr 12 '15
4 Testing my flair Dec 12 '14
4 Editing etiquette Apr 11 '15