I'm working on my PhD at Cornell - my advisor is Ravi Ramakrishna. I'm interested in Galois representations coming from abelian varieties (especially elliptic curves) and how they relate to the arithmetic of L-functions and modular forms. I'm also interested in algebraic geometry a la Grothendieck, and more generally, everything categorical. I like to think that I'm more interested in logic and foundations than the average mathematician.
Top Network Posts
- 72What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 31Has SGA 4$\frac 1 2$ been typeset in TeX?
- 30Cardinalities larger than the continuum in areas besides set theory
- 25Elementary Number Theory Text from a Categorical Perspective
- 21Has SGA 4$\frac 1 2$ been typeset in TeX?
- 17A possible generalization of the homotopy groups.
- 15Generalizing a problem to make it easier
- View more network posts →