I am a postdoc at U Michigan (Ann Arbor). I was a graduate student at Harvard, where my advisor was Dennis Gaitsgory, and I graduated in the spring of 2011. In short, I do geometric representation theory, which in the case of my thesis means perverse sheaves on the affine grassmannian with some gerbes thrown in, but could also mean something much more elementary. I'm also active on tex.stackexchange.com.
Top Network Posts
- 117LaTeX3 versus pure Lua
- 100Does TeX/LaTeX give a headstart with other programming languages?
- 83How to create a command with key values?
- 80How to generate a random number from within a range
- 47Who *doesn't* use e-TeX?
- 42Why use a package to typeset units?
- 38Is there a tikz style for putting math in all nodes?
- View more network posts →