Top Network Posts
- 98Striking applications of integration by parts
- 58When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 55Proof synopsis collection
- 47A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- 45What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 38What is your method?
- 37Mathematics problems for very young children?
- View more network posts →
14 Mathoverflow and the mathematical community aug 30 '13
1 How to treat `polymath' questions? aug 26 '13