Top Network Posts
- 80Have any long-suspected irrational numbers turned out to be rational?
- 36An example of a beautiful proof that would be accessible at the high school level?
- 17Does this variant of a theorem of Hasse (really due to Gauss) have an "elementary" proof?
- 16If p is a prime congruent to 9 mod 16, can 4 divide the class number of Q(p^(1/4))?
- 16Higher level analogs of Nicolas-Serre theory
- 15The "Level N modular equation for delta" in characteristics 3, 5, 7 and 13
- 15Is there an elementary way to find the integer solutions to $x^2-y^3=1$?
- View more network posts →