Top Network Posts
- 18Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 14Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 14Why pi-systems and Dynkin/lambda systems? On the relative merits of approaches in measure theory.
- 12How did Gauss discover the invariant density for the Gauss map?
- 11Probabilistic Proofs of Analytic Facts
- 9Would Euler's proofs get published in a modern math Journal, especially considering his treatment of the Infinite?
- 7A quick and elementary question from Hubbard's Teichmuller Theory : Volume I
- View more network posts →