I am currently a Data Scientist at Epic systems working on building predictive models to improve population health. Formally, I was a postdoc in the Math department at University of Wisconsin, Madison. Before that I was a grad student at UCLA studying von Neumann Algebras, particularly classification of II_1 factors and connections with ergodic theory, descriptive set theory, and geometric and measurable group theory.
Top Network Posts
- 78Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 70Do two right triangles with the same long hypotenuse have the same area?
- 20An example of a non-amenable exact group without free subgroups.
- 19How many sides does a circle have?
- 12How can I tell if a group is linear?
- 12If a lottery has 300 tickets, shouldn't I win every 300 times I play
- 11Examples of "Monster" groups
- View more network posts →