In 2014, I obtained my PhD in math at CUNY Graduate Center. I enjoy mathematics.
In the song "Watching the Wheels," J. Lennon sings "There are no problems, only solutions." However, I prefer the simple Hegelian reversal of this statement: There are no solutions, only non-problems.
Top Network Posts
- 15Should Wittgenstein be given some credit for Godel's incompleteness theorem?
- 14John Nash's Mathematical Legacy
- 11Does claiming something exists imply that the number 1 exists?
- 8Quasi-compact maps in Number Theory
- 5Does smoothness descend along flat morphisms?
- 5Why do we need localization by Leftschetz motive?
- View more network posts →