Top Network Posts
- 91solving f(f(x))=g(x)
- 74Is the sphere the only surface all of whose projections are circles? Or: Can we deduce a spherical Earth by observing that its shadows on the Moon are always circular?
- 50Is there a dense subset of the real plane with all pairwise distances rational?
- 45How to solve f(f(x)) = cos(x) ?
- 44Is every closed set of Q² the intersection of some connected closed set of R² with Q²
- 43How do they verify a verifier of formalized proofs?
- 32Why are free groups residually finite?
- View more network posts →