Top Network Posts
- 93solving $f(f(x))=g(x)$
- 84Is the sphere the only surface all of whose projections are circles? Or: Can we deduce a spherical Earth by observing that its shadows on the Moon are always circular?
- 51Is there a dense subset of the real plane with all pairwise distances rational?
- 50How to solve $f(f(x)) = \cos(x)$?
- 45How do they verify a verifier of formalized proofs?
- 44Is every closed set of Q² the intersection of some connected closed set of R² with Q²
- 33When factors may be cancelled in homeomorphic products?
- View more network posts →