Top Network Posts
- 86Most harmful heuristic?
- 62Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 37A set for which it is hard to determine whether or not it is countable.
- 28Computer Science for Mathematicians
- 22Is it possible to partition $\mathbb R^3$ into unit circles?
- 20Riemannian Geometry Introductory Text
- 16Why is the harmonic oscillator so important? (pure viewpoint sought). How to motivate its role in Getzler's work on Atiyah-Singer?
- View more network posts →