Top Network Posts
- 10Is "approximate categoricity" absolute?
- 7Is there a suitably generalized Baire property for topological spaces of arbitrary cardinalities?
- 7Is it consistent with ZFC (or ZF) that every definable family of sets has at least one definable member?
- 7Is every real a member of some CTM?
- 6Can an ultraproduct be infinite countable?
- 5Does the following result hold in the full Solovay model?
- 5How complicated is the formula expressing that a set is non-measurable?
- View more network posts →