Associate Professor, Yale-NUS College, Singapore.
Associate Professor of Mathematics, UC Santa Cruz. (On leave)
Research interests: Automorphic representations and representations of p-adic groups, especially exceptional groups and "metaplectic" groups lately. Theta correspondences (exceptional ones). Geometric methods in representation theory. Periods and Hodge theory. Model theory applied to number theory and geometry.
Book blog: Illustrated Theory of Numbers
Top Network Posts
- 153Philosophy behind Mochizuki's work on the ABC conjecture
- 47Value of "of course" in the mathematical literature
- 33Is there a "Basic Number Theory" for elliptic curves?
- 32Volumes of n-balls: what is so special about n=5?
- 31Does anyone want a pretty Maass form?
- 22Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- 22Does this sum equal zeta(3)?
- View more network posts →