Associate Professor, Yale-NUS College, Singapore.
Associate Professor of Mathematics, UC Santa Cruz. (On leave)
Research interests: Automorphic representations and representations of p-adic groups, especially exceptional groups and "metaplectic" groups lately. Theta correspondences (exceptional ones). Geometric methods in representation theory. Periods and Hodge theory. Model theory applied to number theory and geometry.
Book blog: Illustrated Theory of Numbers
Top Network Posts
- 151Philosophy behind Mochizuki's work on the ABC conjecture
- 47Value of "of course" in the mathematical literature
- 32Volumes of n-balls: what is so special about n=5?
- 31Does anyone want a pretty Maass form?
- 31Is there a "Basic Number Theory" for elliptic curves?
- 22Does this sum equal zeta(3)?
- 21Do hyperKahler manifolds live in quaternionic-Kahler families?
- View more network posts →