I am a professor in St. Petersburg State University. I have several papers on (additive Galois module structure of) local fields, formal groups, and finite group schemes. Currently I am studying Voevodsky's motives and their cohomology. In the process I introduced the notion of a weight structure for a triangulated category; this seems to be an interesting piece of homological algebra (that possibly could be applied to algebraic topology). See http://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0091 for a survey of some of my recent results. You can send me letters to mbondarko gmail.com. In particular, if you answered one of my questions, please tell me how can I mention you in my papers!
Top Network Posts
- 24Most significant results in motivic integration theory?
- 23Books you would like to read (if somebody would just write them...)
- 22The most important facts, modern surveys, and readable introductions to p-adic cohomology theories (crystalline cohomology and the mysterious functor)
- 20Can there be two continuous real-valued functions such that at least one has rational values for all x?
- 18Is hyperelliptic cryptography "practical"?
- 17'Important' applications of p-adic numbers outside of algebra (and number theory).
- 17Any algebraic substitute for Morse theory (and homology) in arbitrary characteristic?
- View more network posts →