Filippo Alberto Edoardo
I am currently a Maître de Conférences in Saint-Étienne, in France. I am particularly interested in Number Theory and Arithmetic Geometry.
Top Network Posts
- 43What is the most useful non-existing object of your field?
- 19Why do we need \ldots?
- 16why we need rigid geometry?
- 15When complex conjugation lies in the center of a Galois group
- 12Adjoining torsion points from abelian varieties
- 12An algebraic number is not a root of unity?
- 11Letter from Grothendieck to Tate on "crystals"
- View more network posts →