I am currently pursuing my PhD degree under the joint supervision of Prof. Rudolph (Leipzig, Germany) and Prof. Huebschmann (Lille, France).
My research is motivated by conceptual and mathematical problems of classical field theory, which I try to attack with infinite-dimensional differential geometry. In particular, I am interested in the action of Fréchet Lie groups on Fréchet manifolds to investigate the moduli spaces occurring as configuration spaces of gauge theory and general relativity.
Top Network Posts
- 13Symplectic formulation of statistical physics
- 13unbounded self-adjoint operator as Killing vector fields
- 12Invariant definition of the space of symbols on a vector bundle (pseudo-differential operators)
- 11Formal adjoint of the covariant derivative
- 11Reference Request: Elliptic differential operators in the Fréchet setting
- 11Quantum mechanics as classical field theory
- 10Classical mechanics: Generating function of lagrangian submanifold
- View more network posts →