I am currently pursuing my PhD degree under the joint supervision of Prof. Rudolph (Leipzig, Germany) and Prof. Huebschmann (Lille, France).
My research is motivated by conceptual and mathematical problems of classical field theory, which I try to attack with infinite-dimensional differential geometry. In particular, I am interested in the action of Fréchet Lie groups on Fréchet manifolds to investigate the moduli spaces occurring as configuration spaces of gauge theory and general relativity.
Top Network Posts
- 13unbounded self-adjoint operator as Killing vector fields
- 13Symplectic formulation of statistical physics
- 11Formal adjoint of the covariant derivative
- 10Classical mechanics: Generating function of lagrangian submanifold
- 10Quantum mechanics as classical field theory
- 10Space of sections of a fibre bundle with non-compact base space
- 10Reference Request: Elliptic differential operators in the Fréchet setting
- View more network posts →