Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
Top Network Posts
- 435/8 bound in group theory
- 42Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 42Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 29What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 28Computing Self-Intersections with Complex Analysis
- 24Random Alternating Permutations
- 22Are all Hawaiian Earrings homeomorphic?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
24 early graduate level questions: MO or Math.SE? Aug 26 '15
18 asking questions outside of field of expertise Jun 29 '14
12 the correct way to “cross-post”? May 30 '14
4 moving questions between MO and math.SE Sep 12 '13
1 adding a blog component Jul 2 '13