I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Top Network Posts
- 33Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 31Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 30Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 30A puzzle about finding three points $(x,y)$, $(x,z)$ and $(y,z)$ in a subset of a square.
- 29Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 28Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 26When does randomization speed up algorithms and it "shouldn't"?
- View more network posts →