Top Network Posts
- 21If a unitsquare is partitioned into 101 triangles, is the area of one at least 1%?
- 13Solve in positive integers $n!=m(m+1)$
- 12$230.$ (April, 1915) Proposed by E. B. Escott, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 11Is there a function defined on real numbers which is continuous from the left, but not from the right, everywhere
- 10Can the number of solutions $xy(x-y-1)=n$ for $x,y,n \in Z$ be unbounded as n varies?
- 9When is the image of a non Lebesgue-measurable set measurable?
- 8Doubling space without Besicovitch covering theorem?
- View more network posts →