Pete L. Clark
assistant associate prof of math @ University of Georgia.
Primary research interests: number theory, arithmetic geometry, Galois cohomology
Secondary research interests: field theory, commutative algebra, general topology, model theory, and various combinations thereof
I also have an enduring interest in mathematical exposition.
NOTE: In Spring 2015 my department adjusted the mechanics of its webpage, which broke a lot of my links. For now, if you see a broken link like http://www.math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf, try changing it to http://math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf. It should fix the problem.
Top Network Posts
- 226I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 219Is doing two PhD's a good path?
- 179Which journals publish expository work?
- 144Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 133Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- 120Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 120Can I thank websites that host illegal book downloads in the acknowledgements section of my thesis?
- View more network posts →