Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Mathematics, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM).
My Shelah number is close to one!.
IPM Conference on Set Theory and Model Theory, October 12-16, 2015.
Top Network Posts
- 31Producing finite objects by forcing!
- 25Forcing as a replacement of induction and diagonal arguments
- 24Interactions between (set theory, model theory) and (algebraic geometry, algebraic number theory ,...)
- 21categorical characterization of large cardinals
- 18Kaplansky's conjecture and Martin's axiom
- 17Philosophical arguments in defense (or against) large cardinals
- 17Does every set of reals contain a measure-zero set of the same cardinality? Does it contain a meager set of the same cardinality?
- View more network posts →