Analytic number theorist. I teach mathematics at Mälardalen University. I am interested in zeta-functions, universality, prime numbers, power sums, automorphic forms, moment estimates. I am especially interested in the interplay beween analytic number theory and harmonic analysis.
Top Network Posts
- 20How does Yitang Zhang use Cauchy's inequality and Theorem 2 to obtain the error term coming from the $S_2$ sum
- 17Density of prime pairs whose gap is less than the average gap
- 13Does Zhang's theorem generalize to $3$ or more primes in an interval of fixed length?
- 11Mertens' function in time $O(\sqrt x)$
- 10Fastest Algorithm to Compute the Sum of Primes?
- 8What are the fallacies that this RH inequality may fail at most finitely often?
- 8Near points in several arithmetic progressions
- View more network posts →